Why is my ex so angry - she dumped me!

My ex-gf of 2 years broke up with me for the 2nd time by text after we had our first fight during the reconciliation after a 3 month breakup. She always had trouble committing because I wasn't yet established in my career because were different religions and her family would never approve so we decided to try it again without being public about it in order to work on us without the added stresses brought on by bringing her family into the picture. However, I became suspicious of her intentions when I found out she was still texting her ex-bf (who she cheated on me with once very early on in our 1st relationship) and not telling me about it. Even though we weren't officially together, we were trying to reconcile or so she said and I just asked that she be completely honest with me so that I could make my own decisions whether she was worth my investment too.

So 2 days after I get the text we sit down and she is unwilling to disclose any details about her conversations with this ex and I had to ask her really embarrassing questions like did talking to him turn you on, which she denied and only served to make her flip out even harder on me. I sent her a text a week later saying to take a day, week, or month to get back to me about my questions and indicated said that she would. 3 weeks later she texts me:

ex: I need your help

me: with?

ex: a legal question for my brother

me: ok...

ex: can I call you later?

one hour passes w/o me responding, still furious that she would be asking for something from me before acknowledging that I still had unanswered questions

ex: nevermind, sorry to bug you

around 1am that Saturday I texted her "where are you" because I was lonely and she didn't respond

Fast forward 4 more weeks to yesterday she calls me 3x in a row Sunday night. 5 minutes later she texts me and I try instead to kill her with kindness:

ex: I reached out to you a few weeks ago for help and you blew me off and again today I reach out and it gets no answer and your vmail is full. Whatever that means, I hope everything's going well for you. Clearly I'm not welcome to turn to you in a time of need

10 minutes later

me: Hey sorry I was away from my phone what's up?

her: Nevermind

So I pick up the phone and call her

me: how can I help

ex: I said never mind S

me: Don't say I didn't reach out.

ex: you didn't last time when I asked for your help with my brother

me: This can't be a oneway street. 3 weeks before that I asked YOU for help to get some closure on what your intentions were with us and you said you would but the first time I hear from you you want something from me.

her: It is a 2-way street. Goodnight.

She calls back shortly thereafter and say "Thank you for calling me back. I don't want us to be enemies. Good night."

I hate her guts. She broke my heart into so many pieces and now wants to say I'm NOT THERE FOR HER. My friends say she is trying hard to illicit emotions from me. What does that do for her? I have gotten an awesome job since we broke up, got

21

Most Helpful Girl

• block her number and never ever contact her again. she is toxic.

• Thanks ladies - I haven't blocked her # but I have not contacted her for the past 2 months except those instances above where she texted me first. It would really help with closure if I had some idea what her intentions were

• If you block her number you'll never know when she calls you.

As for her intentions I can be sure. But what matters is that you don't need must not be around her. Your closure may or may not happen. That is something you need to grasp. This sort of behavior is clearly normal for her. Whcih is why she is toxic. If you really want closure send he an email. Tell her what is on your mind and then bid her goodbye. Then block her email too.

I hope this helps.