What do you think about cheating?

What do you think about cheating? Do you think cheating is about the other person? My boyfriend thinks cheating isn't about the person they're with.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Often times people cheat because their partner is not effectively meeting their needs. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

• That 'need' may be variety: eating caviar and lobster or a T-bone steak or French cuisine drinking champagne is very fine, but if you ONLY got that, 52 weeks/year wouldn't you like a pizza or a hamburger with a coke every once in a while?

The BIG Question is: is that 'need' REALLY more important than your partner?~?

My wife is really nice Caucasian, a bit 'rounded' and seeing different shapes and looks I wonder indeed, how it would be if... But her feelings are WAY more important to me.