I moved to Belgium and I do not know anyone here at all. Any ideas?

i feel so lonely and bored, I can't feel myself happy anymore

Can you give me any ideas what should I do to feel better? Thanks in advance for every answer
Updates:
My friend invited me to live in Scotland and I am going to live there 2months later, thanks to everyone who answered.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know a lot of songs from Brel, neither do a lot of people I know. All I know is, it's not that easy to make new friends in a new country, especially if you don't speak the language (or do you?). Where did you move to? I'm from Belgium myself :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I understand. I am new at a school, and don't know anyone either. To be happy, just listen to the song Bright side by Nevershoutnever when you are sad, it always cheers me up. To get to know people, go to places you like to go and try to find someone with similar interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel bad and alone

U can make new friends , I know you don't like nothing there , but really it wound be worst than Saudi Arabia " the country which I live in"

U must enjoy every moment in your life in any place because really life is too short

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to a bar, be social. Belgians are big into beer. Be open and friendly. Try new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just befriend the chocolate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• learn some Jacques Brel songs and hum them in public. In no time, you'll have all the friends you could dream of!

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend drinking heavily bro...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes