I moved to Belgium and I do not know anyone here at all. Any ideas?

i feel so lonely and bored, I can't feel myself happy anymore

Can you give me any ideas what should I do to feel better? Thanks in advance for every answer
My friend invited me to live in Scotland and I am going to live there 2months later, thanks to everyone who answered.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know a lot of songs from Brel, neither do a lot of people I know. All I know is, it's not that easy to make new friends in a new country, especially if you don't speak the language (or do you?). Where did you move to? I'm from Belgium myself :)