Should I feel guilty bout messing with this guy?

So I NEVER messed around with a guy before. I've only had one boyfriend but were no longer together :(. But anyways I started talking to this new guy and things got a little serious fast, it was just heavy making out and heavy petting. We didn't have sex, but I feel guilty because I let him touch me in ways I've only let my ex. Also I'm finding out he's a man whore, basically a hoe. So should I feel really guilty about it? I just got so caught up in the situation, but nothing happened but kissing and groping. I've never done anything like that with a guy that wasn't my boyfriend, so I feel a little differently about myself.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should feel guilty cause its not like you did anything wrong. I've always been the type of person to wait to be in a committed relationship to have intercourse and I never hooked up with someone before. Then one day I caught up in the moment and I had sex with a guy that wasn't even my boyfriend. After that I felt dirty and I felt like a slut and a little ashamed, but I don't regret it that's how I learned that I don't like meaningless sex. You should also take this experience as lesson if it didn't feel right then don't do it again, but don't feel guilty life's too short!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No you should not feel guilty. You and your boyfriend are over. So there's no attachment to him anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• we are human..just because he is a manwhore doesn't mean you are wrong for getting caught up in the moment.even if you slept with him(which you didn't) you shouldn't feel like you did anything dirty,its human nature

0|0
    0|0
  • No because you didn't know who has was or his reputation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes