Should I feel guilty bout messing with this guy?

So I NEVER messed around with a guy before. I've only had one boyfriend but were no longer together :(. But anyways I started talking to this new guy and things got a little serious fast, it was just heavy making out and heavy petting. We didn't have sex, but I feel guilty because I let him touch me in ways I've only let my ex. Also I'm finding out he's a man whore, basically a hoe. So should I feel really guilty about it? I just got so caught up in the situation, but nothing happened but kissing and groping. I've never done anything like that with a guy that wasn't my boyfriend, so I feel a little differently about myself.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should feel guilty cause its not like you did anything wrong. I've always been the type of person to wait to be in a committed relationship to have intercourse and I never hooked up with someone before. Then one day I caught up in the moment and I had sex with a guy that wasn't even my boyfriend. After that I felt dirty and I felt like a slut and a little ashamed, but I don't regret it that's how I learned that I don't like meaningless sex. You should also take this experience as lesson if it didn't feel right then don't do it again, but don't feel guilty life's too short!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE