FWB boyfriend? What is going on?

Met this guy 6 years ago. Both of us were coming out of long relationships. I would go to his house and have sex with him when his girlfriend was gone like once a month never talked to him about anything else. He texted me a lot kinda ignored him. Ended up splitting up from our partners at the same time met for sex he kissed my forehead and said sweet things to me for the first time. We stayed the night together for the first time showered spooned had passionate sex and cuddled all night. I tried to back off because I was scared he would call more often calling me baby and wanting to know personal info about me. I avoided him for awhile when I seen him again he acted distant told me he moved in with a friend showed me a pic of her her being not his type at all he smiled. I knew he was using her since his ex had left him broke. After that he would call and we would have sex occasionally but text almost every day. Then we got to hooking up almost everyday sex was really intimate I was starting to get jealous of his girlfriend roommate whatever. I told him I wanted to end it that night he shows up in the middle of the night saying he loves me we cuddled all night no sex the next day he went outta town when he came bk I didn't see him for a few days no text no nothing. He then starts coming bk after a week or so I tell him I'm tired of him living with the other person and that he should move in. He said OK then disappeared. I just started ignoring him from then on until he started saying he missed me texting calling. I started going over to his girlfriends whatever and having sex with him like twice a month while she's at work. He whines when you leave hugging and acting like he doesn't want me to leave. Saying stuff like I miss you all of you . Or he will ask for a pic I send him one of my breast he writes back those are mine and you are mine. I'm sorry about this lengthy post but I honestly love this guy. Maybe not relationship kind of love but the chemistry I have with him trips me out. Is he just a douche bag and using me? Please no mean comments I'm asking because I want your opinion not a sermon.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah he is just using you. Prob not what you wanted to hear but, from what you are saying yep. Also consider that fact that he is a cheater. If you get involved in something more than just sex with him he'll be having someone else over while you are at work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Move on babe.. You deserve better.. He's a player and you know it. You are just being denial. I know it's hard to leave when you are so in love with someone, but believe me it's worth it. Put yourself in his girlfriend whatever's shoes, how would you feel if you get to know your guy is sleeping with someone else when you're at work?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes