Who is looking forward to moving out of the US?

I am looking forward getting out of here and hoping oneday living in Scandinavian countries and west of canada.

i'm just tired of all the crap that this country of u.s.a is doing and suffering.

What about you?

612

Most Helpful Guy

• Who's stopping you?

• lol, no one just want to live in a peaceful country.

• Dang, someone knows more than me about history of violence,lol. some of those I do not remember being told or I have forgotten.

• "according to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a"vast genocide" . - See more at: link