Who is looking forward to moving out of the US?

I am looking forward getting out of here and hoping oneday living in Scandinavian countries and west of canada.

i'm just tired of all the crap that this country of u.s.a is doing and suffering.

What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who's stopping you?

1|1
    1|3
    • lol, no one just want to live in a peaceful country.

• Show All
    • Dang, someone knows more than me about history of violence,lol. some of those I do not remember being told or I have forgotten.

• "according to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a"vast genocide" . - See more at: link

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I always felt that I was born to be a European. Its quite hard to live in a different country if you don't have money or a career that can get you a working visa.

2|0
    0|0
    • You're Asian, of course you do.

• Show All
    • Some people are so rude..

• Its really okay, I don't take comments from users that seriously. He was just joking. But then again I'm Asian I probably don't understand the English language very well HAHAHA

this is why I wanna get out of America. I wanna drink water out of wine glasses, Europeans are much more respectful and enjoy deep conversations. People are much more spiritual than Americans. They enjoy the smallest moments . The italians say " La Dolce Vita" sweetness of life. Walk everywhere and work only 35 hours.

• I don't hate America, I hate the people. Americans are causing me to want to move out of America.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wanna go dubai!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think I like America...but at certain times I do wanna move out not because of the country but because of the people here!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm tired of participating in a crime.

2|0
    0|0
  • All of the people who constantly complain about how much they hate it here, how it's the worst country ever, how it's evil and never does anything good or right, I'm looking forward to the day all of them leave LOL

1|6
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• I doubt that other countries would have less crap to deal with than our own. And besides, you can either just say 'screw it, this is beyond repair' and leave, or you can do something to address what you feel is the problem. Complacency, willful ignorance, and avoidance aren't solutions. And there never will be any if people give up before they even try.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm glad I live in the lucky country.Maybe it's not as lucky as it once was,but it's still not a bad place to be.

As well as that,you can stick all those cold countries,where water freezes outside of a fridge at some times of the year.That could be a health hazard.It might be good for indoor activities,like cabin fever.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you think the USA is a country of suffering, to quote ol' Frankie himself: "YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET"

0|1
    1|0
  • Then quit bitching and change things. Read up on the Founding Fathers and educate yourself on what the United States is and has accomplished, realize you're damn lucky to have been born here as opposed to any number of other countries, and understand that no country is perfect.

Most people that have your mentality have no idea what they're getting into and hold a "glass half empty" mindset, therefor they won't be happy regardless. Do your research because it won't be fun paying taxes in a Scandinavian country...

But hey, you wanna leave bro, then leave. This country doesn't need more people like you regurgitating the same negativity on a daily basis without standing up to actually fix the issues. We're better off without you.

1|2
    1|1
  • America is the best country in the world on many levels, but there are a lot of problems mostly caused by liberals and the American people not holding the government to the constitution over the years. If this was such a bad country millions of people would not have left there countries to start a new life here over the years and still to this day.

America is responsible for almost all the advancements humans have made. Before America excited the vast majority of people had nothing. America was the first time power was in the hands of many (citizens) instead of the few (rulers). Nothing is perfect and never will be but if we get back to the constitution we will be close to it. The only way to fix the problems we do have is to get back to our founding principles of limited government with enumerated powers or also known as the constitution.

To answer your question, no! why would I leave the greatest country in the world?

1|0
    1|4
  • Honestly, not many other countries are doing that much better than the US right now. They all have their fair share of crap, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I lived in NZ but I don't think ill be leaving the us its too much of a hassle and its not so bad here haha

0|0
    0|0
  • The US isn't all bad, there is still some hope that we can set this country back on the right course. But I will admit, I am considering moving to Japan at some point in the future, especially if things here keep going the way they are.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I ever do move out of the country, it would be to Canada. But despite how messed up our country may be, I love living in the USA. Maybe not where I'm from but there are tons of places where I would relocate to in the country that would make me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have considered it, I really like the US and the people here but I really don't like the idea of having my tax money go towards war when it can be used to better our selves and people around us.

I still have faith in the people here so I plan to stay :)

1|0
    0|0
  • We'll miss you man (not).

As for me, I still have hope that US voters might pull their heads out if their asses and turn things around.

0|2
    0|1

Recommended myTakes