True or false, if everyone just read other people's questions, they would already have their answers?

I've noticed this, especially with relationships, and I'm sure you have to.

Is he into me? Mixed signals? Ex's? Yes I think we could all agree relationships is probably the most popular question for everyone to talk about, but is also probably the least discussed.

Yes, I think we can also all agree that giving advice on the same thing eventually gets boring and annoying that's why GAG tries to warn us before we post our question.

But of course no one can take the time to stop and reads someone else's question or answer. It would really save all of us a lot of time and confusion?

So why must everyone question the same thing instead of finding their own answer?

• I agree!
  • That's what GAG is for!!!
  • I agree, but we would eventually run out of things to answer/ ask if we didn't .
    Vote C
  • Everyone has a right to ask their own individual question, whether her it's been asked already or not.
    Vote D
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote E

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, most of the questions I've asked were sort of unique (at least to me) so I couldn't find any answers from other questions.

The problem is, the site has the most sh*tastic way of searching for and categorizing questions. So a user who does want answers to his/her questions can search it in the search box or even input key words and wouldn't find it. Also, the current filtering system in the categories (Recent, Video, Polls, etc.) don't help anything. So you can't really find the answer you want.

Yes, I do believe some questions are asked WAY too much, but they seem to be by only newbies who don't know how the site works or by the same people (Ex. the "Do white guys like black girls?" or "Why don't girls like short guys?" type questions). I don't really mind the repeated questions, usually each one has some sort of different situation or story to tell which influences the answer. If I see a repeated question, I either copy my answer from a previously answered one or just don't answer it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of the time it does seem like a similar question has been answered, sometimes many times. The problem is the search feature on this site kinda sucks so people don't even bother with it.

• YES. I seriously hope that feature gets a serious revamp when the big update happens