Does my ex want me back or is she using me?

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me three months ago has suddenly come back into my life. She broke up with me before we were about to move in together I told her I got someone pregnant .

However I slept with this women when we weren't together and my girlfriend was seeing someone else in October last year. I knew the women was pregnant for sometime but didn't tell her until we talked about moving in together, when I finally plucked up the courage to tell her few days later she left me and immediately got into a relationship with someone else.

I was pretty hurt about her leaving and shocked how soon she started seeing someone else. But kind of understand why she left me.

She split up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago to which I started getting contact from her. I played it cool and ignored her and then slowly started responded to her. She then rang me days later and apologized about how she broke up with me.

Then two days ago we slept together.

I still love her and she still loves me...I think? When we slept together the connection and chemistry like we had when we first dated was still there.

But back of my mind I'm thinking is she only coming back for the sex until she finds someone else?

I'm I filling her voids for the moment for her comforts?

Or does she genuinely want to get back with me?

How should I approach this? Personally I'm thinking of keeping me cards close to my chest and let her make the moves.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to say this, it might be judgmental, but right now the last thing you need to worry about is getting into a relationship. The fact that you are about to have a child with someone else should probably be your main concern.

If you are really trying to get back with this girl then you need to have a serious conversation with her and find out if she is serious about you getting back together. Try to dig deeper emotionally and figure out where she is at with the situation. DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER for right now. Cut that out and see where you all truly stand.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• The way I see it, the other guy was a rebound relationship. She got with him to fill the void. In that time, she's calmed down and had time to think rationally about the situation and realized she may have over reacted a little .

I think you're right in playing it safe for now. Just take things slow and see if there is a chance that you two can overcome this hiccup and continue along the path you'd originally been taking.

Good luck :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao da f***? You got a girl pregnant and she dumped you. Then now she's coming back to you and your wondering if she's using you? Are you serious? She shouldn't even be coming back your a Cheater, if anything you would be using her

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if you actually read the my comments properly she was in a relationship with someone else when I slept with this women, so how can that be cheating

• Oh ya I did. My bad lol well good news for you then! Your not a cheater anymore lol jk but in that case I think she is just using you to fill a void because why would she dump you flat out like that and date another man then come back when she's lonley?

• Yeah your right, further to add to the mix she had an abortion weeks before I got with this girl. The abortion was our child. But I'm going to keep my cards close to my chest

• It sounds like she's using you to rebound from her last boyfriend. I would avoid sex for a while and see if she actually wants to spend quality time with you and if she keeps making things sexual cut the tie with her because she is using you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I had to question whether she had cheated on you, or on him with you.

Signs would point that she is just using you. Before anything else "blossoms", I'd cut the tie before it even gets worse. Best thing to do is probably not to give her what she wants. Don't give her sex and don't answer the door. You can however give her emotional support, though it will be hard. And that's only about as much as you can give her.

Instead of thinking about her, think about you. You will have control by limiting what goes on between you. You will move on by pushing her away. And You will find other women who will respect you and make you forget about her.

Hope this helps! :D

0|0
    1|0
  • I agree with being very cautious... but you have a child on the way with the other woman, are you sure having this type of triangle relationship will be the best for your baby?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I didn't explain it we'll, my son was born 13 weeks ago. My ex left me days before he was born. I was never in a relationship and never will be with the baby's mother. So it's not a love triangle. My ex had an abortion with child when we were together too. She thought we would have kids together. Maybe I have underestimated how the whole situation has affected her.

• hmmmmmmm, well maybe you did underestimate how she was feeling... I would still say be careful, it's either she thought about it and decided she still wants you for serious or she's using you as you suspect... Just wait and see what happens, as you said keep your cards close to your chest and let her make the moves. .. Good luck! And CONGRATS :)

• I think you need to understand why she broke up with you... you are a father now to another women's child... that's a big deal... even if you weren't with your ex at the time... that's a lot for her to handle... if she wanted kids with you or marry you, you having a kid changes a lot of things..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know what you are saying. It's difficult I still love and care about her. Further to add she had an abortion when we were together maybe I have underestimated how badly the situation has affected her, especially when she wanted kids with me and spend her life with me.

• You got another woman pregnant? Wow!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Can't rule anything out just yet. Wow...and I thought I had complicated relationship problems, and I've never even slept with any of the girls in my scenarios.

0|0
    0|0
  • We will find out the truth when you and everyone involved appear on Maury povich

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes