Does my ex want me back or is she using me?

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me three months ago has suddenly come back into my life. She broke up with me before we were about to move in together I told her I got someone pregnant .

However I slept with this women when we weren't together and my girlfriend was seeing someone else in October last year. I knew the women was pregnant for sometime but didn't tell her until we talked about moving in together, when I finally plucked up the courage to tell her few days later she left me and immediately got into a relationship with someone else.

I was pretty hurt about her leaving and shocked how soon she started seeing someone else. But kind of understand why she left me.

She split up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago to which I started getting contact from her. I played it cool and ignored her and then slowly started responded to her. She then rang me days later and apologized about how she broke up with me.

Then two days ago we slept together.

I still love her and she still loves me...I think? When we slept together the connection and chemistry like we had when we first dated was still there.

But back of my mind I'm thinking is she only coming back for the sex until she finds someone else?

I'm I filling her voids for the moment for her comforts?

Or does she genuinely want to get back with me?

How should I approach this? Personally I'm thinking of keeping me cards close to my chest and let her make the moves.

82

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to say this, it might be judgmental, but right now the last thing you need to worry about is getting into a relationship. The fact that you are about to have a child with someone else should probably be your main concern.

If you are really trying to get back with this girl then you need to have a serious conversation with her and find out if she is serious about you getting back together. Try to dig deeper emotionally and figure out where she is at with the situation. DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER for right now. Cut that out and see where you all truly stand.