Guys, if you buy your girlfriend jewellery and you break up, what do you expect her to do with it?

I mean lets say you spent a fair amount of money on some jewellery for her, and you broke up...would you want it back? I personally don't like to keep things that remind me of my exes and I would feel bad if he spent more than £100 on something that I will never wear.

I know with engagement rings it is proper for the women to return it.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• well id leave it as her chocie to do as she wishes

break ups happen and also depends why you break up if tis because of moving away etc and leading diffferent lifestyles then it might be nice as a momento of the other person and reminder to stay in touch

but at the end of the day he gave it to you as gift so id expect her to do with it what she will

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE