How much money did you have before you moved out?

I just don't know when I should make the move. besides not having a full time job yet, I just don't know if I will find what I really want out where I want to move to, plus I don't think that the grocery stores are very good there.

Also what was your situation as you moved out? and what did you want to accomplish after that? were you in a relationship already or looking for one?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't need any. I was on the road in a band and thus lived in motels/hotels which was very much to my liking at the time.