Do you ever miss your ex?

I know that ex's are in the past, but is there something your ex did that your present girlfriend/boyfriend doesn't do, something that you really miss. . ? or if you are single do you miss your ex? (yes/no. . . and why)

:-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't miss her...I use to when I first broke up with her for weeks but now I don't.

Why? She wasn't a good girlfriend.

It's time to move on I think and get someone a lot better and someone that's much caring :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Currently single and don't miss either of them. First one is married with a kid now. Looking back, I don't think we would have gone on even if things had turned out differently. As for the second one? My article Recovering From A Bad Relationship tells only part of the story.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss her everyday. I broke up with her and the NC rule is so hard. I talk about her to every date I go on. she wasn't good for me mentally and psychically she hurt me. though I do not think I will ever not think about her. now for her I don't know if she does. we bought a house together and a dog. though she is now dating her co worker and has not reached out even when our dog vinny was in the ER so I would guess she doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do miss my ex and many of the things we used to do together, after having so much fun doing them with someone it sucks to do them alone lol, and there are always those little things/words that happen during the day or in a movie or in a game or I don't know anywhere, that bring her up in my mind and gives me a smile, I've been single since the break up it was more than 7 months ago, you have no idea how much I missed her the first weeks, but to be honest I'm starting to hate that She dumped me, maybe because I hate feeling this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was young back then, and I was very picky about girls.

The only thing I miss about my ex is her attentive personality, she cared for me, ect...

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss the good times and the fun we had together but anytime I think about good moments I also remember how it ended

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish, but I usually end up seeing her everyday LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • ouch. . . at work, school etc? :)

• ya at college, I don't know what her deal is but she hates me for whatever reason even though I thought the break up was mutual and we both agreed to still be friends. we only dated for 2 weeks. she seemed very nice an sweet at first but she made a total 180 and right now she's just a terrible/nasty shallow person. I have a friend that is friends with her an I guess she had a falling out with a lot of her good friends, which by the way she acts is unsurprising

• yes but not very often

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any exes, frustrates me and pisses me off, it makes me even more angry when people say it is never too late and better late than never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I sometimes miss the little things my ex did. Like the way she smiled at only me. Or with another ex how nervous she'd become if she was in a hurry or something.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I feel every ex of mine will always have a special place. Everyone of them had good things the other one doesn't. How could anyone forget people they once loved? but I don't miss the person in a way where I want them back. I believe in moving forward. I just like to keep those memories like a photographs in a book.

My boyfriend now has a lot of great traits that I need in to have in a relationship. He doesn't do things like the last ex or the one before that etc...but I'm the same girl as I was when I dated thoses exes, so my needs are different. (not sure if that makes sense)

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm single right now, and yeah, sometimes I miss him terribly. Our relationship got very intense and very serious, pretty quickly. I also miss being a little family unit with him and his son. That part is really hard. Coincidentally, he texted me tonight for the first time in a few weeks. I'd thought he'd been ignoring me, but I know he's having trouble financially, and it turns out that his phone's battery crapped out on him since last time we talked, and he's only just been able to get a new one. He'd [supposedly] never even gotten any of my messages during the weeks in between. I'm not sure I totally believe that, buuut I'm just glad to be talking to him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • do not miss.

old old remains..!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly miss my ex everyday. I miss him more when I see him occasionally. I actually saw him yesterday and we actually had a conversation and everything. It was nice. I really missed him after that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes