My ex-girlfriend liking my status?

Can anything be read into an ex liking your status or is it just wishful thinking?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Your over thinking it doll..she has no bad blood.

What Girls Said 2

• Wishful thinking. . I think :) by the way what was the status about?

• really?I just mailed her. It was about my music activity on Soundcloud - music, the very thing that started are whole relationship...damn

• Leave the old old...

What Guys Said 2

• She is desperate for attention

• Probably just wishful thinking.

Still, just because you two have broken up doesn't mean she can't be happy for you or like things you say sometimes. It's kind of like how my ex and I always talk everyday, we always like each others' stuff on Facebook, etc., etc. At the end of the day though, nothing changes. We're still broken up, but we are also still each others' best friend.

Nothing wrong with your ex supporting you and being your friend and vice-versa, but unless she makes a big hint or directly states otherwise, it's best to attempt to get used to the change in status in your relationship. :)