What is your opinion on what's next?

Last year my boyfriend dumped me for another girl (after11months2gether)spend Halloween-new years with her...so the 5th of Jan we got back together he had cheated on her for a week with me well the holidays are coming back up and I'm not sure how to feel.about them...the last few days he's been getting into arguments with me bout my phone or how long it takes me to get ready (now I like to look goodb4 we go out) and he's been threatening me to leave so.after hearing it so many times I told him I'll respect it and let him go...n then he came right back...I'm just at a point where these days

I don't have it In me to fight or argue anymore! And he spent last Xmas after he dumped me with another girl.who.I knew well it just brings up a lot from our past and I don't know if I even want to.celebrate Xmas with him ( plus a few weeks ago.I found out from a stripper he cheated on.me last year while we was together with.her) I have so much going on in my noggin...I constantly fight my head and heart tell me what's up besides get over the past

11