What should I do? Guys I need your advice, females too

Me and this guy been dating for about 7 months things were good untill a couple months we started always arguing but its about stuff he does that bothers me he acts like he doesn't care bout my feeling. So we bbroke up and its been two days since I talked to him the last time we spoke he was around his friends and so I feel like he was showing out I was crying and he wsent caring by the way he never cares when I do I'm just so hurt cause I felt like I gave this man my all and he just took me forgranted I have texted or called him I'm just trying to move on it just hurts do you think hell call or just move on and fo you think he will regret it

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He has already moved on and won't regret it. Some relationships are formed because one individual is "Usefull" to the other individual. Once that usefulness is gone the relationship eventually just dies out.

Your best bet is to move on. There are better guys than the one you just had.