Is "find someone new" the best way to over ex?

I have been told the best way to over your ex is to date a new one and start a new relationship.Is that true?

I never have such an experience because I can't accept a new guy until I totally over my ex which takes me ages.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• That my dear is what we call a rebound relationship. Usually the other person who is the rebound suffers and nothing good comes from it.

Time is the best way to get over an ex. time heals wounds and repairs the mind of the hurt you have been through. I find we often meet the because people either friends or more when we are not looking. Look toward support from friends and family to help you through your hard times. There are billions of people on earth and there really is no rush to jump into anything. Being so young you have your life ahead to meet and date many people. I find music to really help, just lay there with your eyes closed taking in the emotion of the songs. I also like to fish which I feel so at peace with everything when I do. Hearing nature and the birds maybe with a slight tune in the background makes me feel like I am among the clouds. find something you really enjoy and just go do it.