Do feel like cretin group of people always stick together back betray you?

Ok I see this all time in movies and in real life like cretin girls always get pick on in a clique and the rest just stay together .

why are women so evil to each other? Women point out how bad guys are but women are meaner expect they don't use fist and they only mess with you on a sick psychological level. I think some people are agent of the devil and three life mission is to destroy peoples spirits .

Read Ezekiel 28:12-19

This passage is the most complete "biography: of Lucifer in the Bible. The passage is outwardly addressed to the "King of Tyrus," an earthly king, but the language indicates that more than earthly realities are represented. Lucifer has used human agents whenever possible in his war against the kingdom of god. Ezekiel, with prophetic insight, sees through this human agent to the real source of activities against God's people. Questions 2-5 highlight some of the information given by Ezekiel.

102

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree 100 percent. I've never been treated as bad by guys as I have by women. I even have to keep a guy around just so I can tolerate some women, not all. Men have always taken care of me and shown me affection, while women have not. I remember being at very difficult points in my life and I don't think I would have made it through as easily without the help of male friends, boyfriends, or my brother.