Do feel like cretin group of people always stick together back betray you?

Ok I see this all time in movies and in real life like cretin girls always get pick on in a clique and the rest just stay together .

why are women so evil to each other? Women point out how bad guys are but women are meaner expect they don't use fist and they only mess with you on a sick psychological level. I think some people are agent of the devil and three life mission is to destroy peoples spirits .

Read Ezekiel 28:12-19

This passage is the most complete "biography: of Lucifer in the Bible. The passage is outwardly addressed to the "King of Tyrus," an earthly king, but the language indicates that more than earthly realities are represented. Lucifer has used human agents whenever possible in his war against the kingdom of god. Ezekiel, with prophetic insight, sees through this human agent to the real source of activities against God's people. Questions 2-5 highlight some of the information given by Ezekiel.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree 100 percent. I've never been treated as bad by guys as I have by women. I even have to keep a guy around just so I can tolerate some women, not all. Men have always taken care of me and shown me affection, while women have not. I remember being at very difficult points in my life and I don't think I would have made it through as easily without the help of male friends, boyfriends, or my brother.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Girls are petty like that, which is one of the main reasons why I don't have a lot of friends that are girls. I hang out with a lot of guys instead because there is less drama on average. Females tend to want to be childish with their dislike for people, where as Males are more direct, at least from what I have observed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls are bitches. Iv seen it first hand. I was targetted by a group of girls for no reason. Funny thing is this all happened in my 20s so girls never grow out of it. Narrows down to insecurity image jealousy and bitterness. Bullies are everywhere even in the animal kingdom.. lets hope karma exsists :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh. I seem to have some target on my back constantly. but idc, I got it when I became successful:)

this is why I get along better with guys. they're not as dramatic. I hav 3 girls who get together and seem to hate on me for no reason. one I knew since she was born and the other 2 I went to school with. I think women are mean to each other out of jealousy and just can't handle anyone who THEY think is better than them. like these girls will simply hate on me because of who I am.

but like at the end of the day I don't let it get to me because I don't change for people, unless its my own self improvement in fixing my flaws.

1|2
    1|1
  • Some girls and guys pick on each other because they can and have nothing better to do. the evil statement is true!

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't really know. I haven't been treated poorly by either gender, but I noticed that there were wa more girl ffights than there were more guy fights. I think it has something to do with the personality and what Kind of personality is sadly accepted for what gender. I feel like girls in general gossip way more than guys because they talk more often. That's part of the reason that causes all that nonsense drama and jealousy. I had this friend and she Loved gossiping, which was one of the reasons why I stopped hanging out with her. I noticed that people who I thought were extremely nice girls were different for her. She thought those girls were cruel and bullies. Perhaps they were, but I think there was fault in her spreading roomers too.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• wtf? Can I have some of those drugs?

0|1
    0|0
  • It is also clear to me that females are the devil and are the reason for Armageddon. Foosball is also the devil but women/Lucifer/agents for the devil will eventually take over the world. They will use men as sex slaves and finally the angry boys of Gag will be in paradise! Blessed is the lovely Lucifer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you being serious? lol

• Ehh yes I am? Foosball (the game with the little ball and little soccer men) is pure evil. ehem

Recommended myTakes