Whenever my boyfriend gets stressed he feels like he needs to break up with me. What to do?

My boyfriend and I have not been together for very long, but our relationship is great. We have great chemistry and get along great and never fight. However, he works two jobs because he is saving up for a car and he gets very stressed out. When he gets overwhelmed he for some reason believes he has to break up with me. I would understand this if I was adding extra stress, but I'm super supportive of everything and never get on his case for not being able to see him that often, etc. This has happened twice and I did put up a bit of a fight to change his mind and he was always adamant about breaking up. However, once I then gave in and said fine we'll break up, that's when he changes his mind and says he wants to be with me. Basically, the minute I give in, he takes it all back, but when I'm arguing with him he keeps fighting me.

I don't know what to do about this. I'm super supportive and never make him spend money on me or bother him at all, how can I keep him from continuing to do this to me till he gets his car, cause I can't keep playing this ping pong game of emotions with him until that day comes.
He has two jobs because he wants to get this car as soon as possible. Once he gets the car he plans on quitting one of the jobs and just sticking to one job. But I don't know how long this will take and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

02