Had sex, dumped me right after...

the guy I was dating, invited me over for his birthday... had sex with me, dumped me.. and then went out with his friends for his birthday...

(without ever had asked me to come... )

yikes.

mind you, we probably had been in some sort of argument before hand...this was a while ago... and I was a lot younger, and probably not the easiest girlfriend to handle. but honestly, is this not horrible thing to do with a person?

did he decide after the sex he was going to break up with me in that moment?

or did he know it was coming, have sex with me... and then do it after he got his moment of pleasure...

we talk to each other from time to time, and I try to let go of the past because we were both younger...and immature, but when I find myself re-kindling things with him, things like this come up for me even 3 years later ... and make me feel horrible...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just going to go ahead and be blunt... He definitely knew beforehand, unless he was breaking up with you because of something that happened with the sex ( Either way, breaking up with someone based on sex one time is a stupid reason so I'd seriously doubt that) So I'd say he knew he was just going to end it, but wanted sex and just waited until he had it. Why would he be annoyed about whatever your argument was, yet hang around to have sex then all of a sudden think 'Oh yeah, I'm angry about what you said and it's coincidentally taken me this long to realize it'. The answer is, he wouldn't... He probably thought I don't want to be in this relationship anymore, but I want to have sex today. I'm going act like everything is alright, have sex and then get out of there.