Is there anyone else who was not able to like "Breaking Bad"? Why?

I really wanted to watch, follow and like the show because you read everywhere that it is the best TV show ever. But I just could not watch it beyond episode one 1/2. I find the people so boring and old fashioned. The production makes it feel like an 80s show.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I'm surprised to see this considering how much crap people give me for not caring for the show, haha! I watched ALL of the first season, to give it a chance. While I didn't think the show was awful or anything, I just didn't understand what was so special about it. And like the others have mentioned, it was so incredibly unbelievable (which usually isn't an issue except it's a show that is SUPPOSED to be realistic). I had no desire to continue watching, it was actually a chore for me to watch as much as I did, but I kept thinking, "It'll get better, there has to be a reason it's so popular!" Haha!

I feel the same way about "The Walking Dead". Love all things zombielicious, could not get into that show.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So glad to read this. Thank you. I did not like WD because I just don't like zombie movies at all. I manage to watch vampire shows though; provided there is eye candy *wink*.

• Did you watch Moonlight? I loved it. It was so sad they took it off after one season.

• No, I've never heard of that.