Will you give a relationship another try even if your ex has flaws you don't like, but because you love him/her?

i mean would you choose to give it another try because you really loved them even though you know they have flaws that you don't like ? or will you to walk your heart over and go away ?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• if I answered this one year ago, I would say "yeah dump the person" haha. I had this talk with my parents and they worry about me. I'm so fickle and lose interest in things quite fast- not just men, but friendships, work, hobbies etc. The problem they had was how I expected my own version of perfection from guy to guy

So I created a list of adjectives that I wanted in my partners. Out of them I chose top 5 that became my needs. which also are what I expect to give to them as well. As long as the guy has those 5 needs, then the other stuff doesn't matter. This helped me learn what are the really bad things in a relationship I'm willing to put off with-created a clear boundries to help decision making