Will you give a relationship another try even if your ex has flaws you don't like, but because you love him/her?

i mean would you choose to give it another try because you really loved them even though you know they have flaws that you don't like ? or will you to walk your heart over and go away ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if I answered this one year ago, I would say "yeah dump the person" haha. I had this talk with my parents and they worry about me. I'm so fickle and lose interest in things quite fast- not just men, but friendships, work, hobbies etc. The problem they had was how I expected my own version of perfection from guy to guy

So I created a list of adjectives that I wanted in my partners. Out of them I chose top 5 that became my needs. which also are what I expect to give to them as well. As long as the guy has those 5 needs, then the other stuff doesn't matter. This helped me learn what are the really bad things in a relationship I'm willing to put off with-created a clear boundries to help decision making

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'll just leave it alone. If you get back together and the flaws you don't like start to come back, then you're going to break up all over again. It's best to leave it alone.

answer my question please? link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Dont go back it always bites you in the a** I promise. their is a reason you didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I left my first love early this year cause he enjoyed flirting with girls on Facebook, I confronted him about it and he never changed and I let him go.

My current does have flaws, like being easily angered (not by me lol)...he likes to make a big deal of little things, and he also likes to show of a bit lol. These 'flaws' don't really bother me that much cause they don't negatively affect how I feel about our relationship. I love my bf:)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes