War of Worldcraft, need more friends to do bg with arenas.

After like 10 years, finally got back into wow. I remember in hs it was so fun, community driven, now its like no one ever talks to each other.

I leveled my night ellf hunter not too long ago, its sorta annoying it just seems like hordes always win. That being said, I'm dedicated in getting all my pvp gear and really wanna get back into arenas. But I don't have friends who play. Anyone wanna get a group together and do bgs?

JazzyChaos- add me Kil'Jaeden server.

Oh and I just created a orc warrior. so if you wanna level up together that is cool too. its chaoticjazz

Mainly really want a priest to match with my healer.
Updates:
correction: priest to match my hunter

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Damn! If only I still played 'WoW'. I do not remember it being community-driven, however. I think I've spoken to ~100 people in my ~500 hours of gameplay. I'd definitely be interested in PvP when I started back up but, alas, I have to finish this semester.

Although, I strongly disagree with the removal of resilience on PvP gear so I'm not sure if PvP is even fun anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lOT of it definitely has changed. Everything is much easier! Back then we didn't even have a map that shows exactly where things are. PVP gear? why bother right? if its so easy to get.

• I know! I disagree with making games easier since games are meant to be challenging but god forbid someone has to find something on the map for themselves. I'm not sure if they still have higher tier PvP gear for high arena ratings. I stopped playing just as MoP was released.

• nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll pass. MMO RPGs ruin lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do it but honestly I'm a horrible player.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I don't have WoW, or I would play with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lulz, War of Worldcraft

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Is "War of Worldcraft" a different game than "World of Warcraft"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but only if you're living in "Land lala"

• Yeah thanks for the correction! I honestly don't know why I always this with words,. Its like I'm thinking of the senses but instead of the word the sense? my brain mush

Recommended myTakes