Do you find a girl who is divorced to be undesirable?

No kids, no contact with the ex husband in my case. I haven't really gotten back into the dating world but I don't have a clue what most guys think of a girl who is divorced.

I'm sure most would wonder why, my divorce was for good reason. I'm Catholic and am in the annulment process- I'll put it that way. But I worry guys would think I would just leave them or something? Or that something really bad happened? I have no idea if there's any hangups a guy would have.

But I'm interested to know what to expect...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys would want to know what happened. Many women divorce for very legit reasons, but many others divorce because they realize that marriage isn't like in the fairy tales, and there's no "happily ever after" living in a castle in the clouds, and then they blame their husband for the fact that they aren't happy like they thought they would be. In the latter case, men are going to be suspicious.

But as long as there are no big red flags, it's not going to be a huge deal for most men, especially 30+ years old, because they'll have seen friends go through this stuff if they haven't themselves, and they'll understand that these things happen, especially when people marry young (and dumb).