Do guys like it when girls make the first move?

I really like a guy and all his friends tell me that he likes me back. should I be the one to ask if he likes me or should I wait and see if he makes the first move. we are really good friends and we talk a lot and he flirts with me all the time. I'm not sure if that means he likes me or he's just doing it for attention

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out. I know you want to. And I know you will get to that point of considering it, at that one time of day in school. And I know you'll make an excuse to avoid asking him out because of your nerves.

Suck it up, walk up and just say it.

I've actually never asked girls out until lately... they've always asked me out. I've only just asked out a girl for the first time recently. I was sitting next to her and I just out of the blue said, "can I talk to you after class?". She was surprised but she knew what was up I think. After class we walked down the hall, sat down at a bench outside and I told her, "So I'm pretty sure you like me a lot. And I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime?" She was stunned, stunned in a good way. I asked her number and we're working from there. This is college though, I mean, in high school all girls did was say, "I like you" and we were dating from there.

So yes, we like it. Ask him out, I hope you do. You won't regret the feeling of pushing past those nerves.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Guys love knowing that girls are into them. We love it... Did I mention how guys love knowing you're into them? Well, they do. :D

You're responsible for your own happiness in this life, so if you want something go for it.

Stay safe and have fun!

0|2
    0|0
  • Heck yes, the woman decides 90% of everythin in a relationship anyways right? So why shouldn't she start it? or so I'm told that they are capable of subcon hints to make me do things .__.

So I need a extremely heavy hint, such as setting the mood up to kiss/be kissed being close cuddling on me ect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys love it when girls make the first move.

If his friends say he likes you and he flirts with you, I think the answer is pretty clear.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah it's fine. especially if the guy is shy, relationships often start when the girl makes the first move. Some of my shyer friends have married girls who were the ones to make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • YES do it.There's nothing wrong with it. I would actually prefer if girls made the first move more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he likes you, friends also told you about him. and Even its not true you can talk to him regarding this. There is no problem a lot asking him for this. If you like him, you will do favour for you only, and you will escape any delay also. Might be possible that he is not confident enough to tell you that's why he is just giving you indications and after some time he can approach you but it could be late also and someone else can propose you. So if you have something for him tell him and ask for him also. I am sure he likes you and you also taking interest. And even you can take help of your common friends and you can take his phone number from friends and drop a message to him that you want to talk to him personally regarding what you think about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • if a girl I was interested in asked me out I would be very flattered and say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he probably would ask you out but is too shy or afriad to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaa.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys might like it when girls make the first move, but I have vowed "never again" because I believe that if a guy doesn't like a girl enough to get the courage to ask her out, he doesn't like her enough to be her boyfriend. That's my philosophy. But it wouldn't hurt to give him some hints, so he doesn't have to be so ballsy. Good luck!:)

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes