Do guys like it when girls make the first move?

I really like a guy and all his friends tell me that he likes me back. should I be the one to ask if he likes me or should I wait and see if he makes the first move. we are really good friends and we talk a lot and he flirts with me all the time. I'm not sure if that means he likes me or he's just doing it for attention

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out. I know you want to. And I know you will get to that point of considering it, at that one time of day in school. And I know you'll make an excuse to avoid asking him out because of your nerves.

Suck it up, walk up and just say it.

I've actually never asked girls out until lately... they've always asked me out. I've only just asked out a girl for the first time recently. I was sitting next to her and I just out of the blue said, "can I talk to you after class?". She was surprised but she knew what was up I think. After class we walked down the hall, sat down at a bench outside and I told her, "So I'm pretty sure you like me a lot. And I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime?" She was stunned, stunned in a good way. I asked her number and we're working from there. This is college though, I mean, in high school all girls did was say, "I like you" and we were dating from there.

So yes, we like it. Ask him out, I hope you do. You won't regret the feeling of pushing past those nerves.