Girls, do you ever feel like you're moving too fast?

I feel like I might be moving a little to fast with my boyfriend after we were cuddling (me leaning on his shoulder with his arms around my waist) at a football game with a bunch of my family there and my mom had to have a talk with me. And he kissed me once in front of them. We've only been dating 3 months and we're already talking about marriage after HS. We haven't gone all the way (because I won't do it before marriage), but we've gone a little farther than I thought we'd go. Are we moving to fast? And if so, what should I say.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel uncomfortable your moving to fast. And besides what is this 1950? Who gets married right outta high school?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't feel uncomfortable before, but now I feel like signs are saying we're going a little too fast. I look at him and I think of him as my future husband. In fact, we have a running joke about it. And I would be a year removed from high school when he graduates, but, in all honesty, I'd rather him wait a year, but he doesn't want to wait until he's 19 and I'm 20.

Recommended myTakes