Ever got your feelings back for an ex you thought you didn't love anymore?

Had a two year relationship with my ex. We weren't doing very good in the last 6 months. In the end I lost feelings for her and told her about it and we broke up. I wasn't doing too well at the time and was on the edge of becoming depressed. I told her it would be nice to be friends in a while (after some space) but she kept wanting to talk and want me back. After about one and a half month she backed off and I haven't spoken to her since. Now after 3 months (from break up) I've been doing great and the space has allowed me to recover to my normal self and I'm happy again but I've realized I really miss her and feel like I love her again.

What should I do? I feel like it's too early to talk to her about this because I think she wouldn't believe me atm...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• send her an email or text explaining what you said here,if she loves you she will understand even if you hurt her,but you will have to make it up to her somehow

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She left you alone and is moving on. That is why you want her back. Human nature is crazy like that. Leave it be because if you get back together it will last an even shorter time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes