Ever got your feelings back for an ex you thought you didn't love anymore?

Had a two year relationship with my ex. We weren't doing very good in the last 6 months. In the end I lost feelings for her and told her about it and we broke up. I wasn't doing too well at the time and was on the edge of becoming depressed. I told her it would be nice to be friends in a while (after some space) but she kept wanting to talk and want me back. After about one and a half month she backed off and I haven't spoken to her since. Now after 3 months (from break up) I've been doing great and the space has allowed me to recover to my normal self and I'm happy again but I've realized I really miss her and feel like I love her again.

What should I do? I feel like it's too early to talk to her about this because I think she wouldn't believe me atm...

11