Ex girlfriend contacts me after 3 weeks of break up?

Me and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up 3 weeks ago. Our relationship is great I treat her great. then suddenly she said she wants to be alone and doesn't want any relations.

I've been doing No contact since the break up and She contacts me all of a sudden

She Said

"Hi! how are you? I heard about the bad weather in your hometown is your family there ok? "

I thought about replying to her or not.. in the end I decide to just reply the next day..

I said

"I'm doing great and they are fine.. Thanks"

she didn't reply anymore.. Did I do the right thing? I still want this girl back and I do love her.. But what is her intentions messaging me? to lessen her guilt ? for her Ego? or she misses me?

Why she didn't reply anymore?

Thanks Guys!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you the ex of this girl? link lol

Don't you just love it when 2 questions seem like they're related to each other that they could be talking about each other? :p

I think there's a possibility that she misses you, but since you didn't ask her back how she was, etc, she then knows that you're not in the same place and gave up.

• Is my reply to her really that cold? what would you feel if you get that kind of response?

• I didn't really intend to be like that.. But I need to be strong that's why I reply like that and the truth is I want this girl back.. I might have push her away for good this time.. :(

• then write to her, ask her how she's doing.