Will you be scared to contact an ex after breaking up with them just because you feel they may have moved on ?

i mean you broke with someone and then after a couple of months you felt it was a mistake and wants them back , will you take the step of telling them or will you be too scared or embarrassed to confess ?

specially if you know they loved you and got hurt when you broke up

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would still reach out. But that's just me. Weather there are with someone or not. I would rather take my chance and find out if they would like to talk, or if they are in a relationship I would apologize for saying mean things to them if I did. Which I have never done, but if I did I would. LOL

Yea just reach out, what's there to lose? The relationship is already done anyways. lol Can't hurt each other anymore.