Will you be scared to contact an ex after breaking up with them just because you feel they may have moved on ?

i mean you broke with someone and then after a couple of months you felt it was a mistake and wants them back , will you take the step of telling them or will you be too scared or embarrassed to confess ?

specially if you know they loved you and got hurt when you broke up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would still reach out. But that's just me. Weather there are with someone or not. I would rather take my chance and find out if they would like to talk, or if they are in a relationship I would apologize for saying mean things to them if I did. Which I have never done, but if I did I would. LOL

Yea just reach out, what's there to lose? The relationship is already done anyways. lol Can't hurt each other anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Never broken up with anyone, but I've dated an ex four times... I know many people would think two or three times is 'too much' or 'I didn't get the fact that it would 'happen' again'. No, I totally knew what would have the second, third and fourth time I dated her, the thing is, it's totally worth it. Does it upset me? No, I seen it coming and I wouldn't be surprised if I dated her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately I have never had that situation before but if I had lived that situation like you told I would have wanted to try talking with her because humans talk each other to understand opposed. Besides, I personally would never break my gf's sweety hearth...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him worst he can say is no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you really feel it was a mistake, be honest with him and see if he is at all willing to give it a try again. Be prepared for the worst, but just maybe he will be willing to take you back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes