Why does he keep running back to his exes? (they're hoes too)

So there's this boy I knew him since the 8th grade and he lead me on. He knows I'ma good girl, he knows I'm not like these other whores around here, he knows I'm wifey material but I still get treated like sh*t. Every time I walk past him and his friends he just stares doesn't say anything just stares but when his friends aren't around he approaches me. So I go on Facebook and I see he's in a relationship again with his ex. I don't know why he keeps running back to her. She's a whore and he knows it. All of his ex's are whores but he treats them with love and treats me like sh*t I don't understand at all. He told me that I'm his future wife and he knows I'ma virgin and a good girl but yet I get treated like sh*t and he treats his non virgin whores that he meets on Facebook with lovw

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, just because someone is sexually promiscuous doesn't automatically mean they are a bad person. Maybe they have a nicer personality than you or he just wants the sex. But clearly he has some sort of connection with her or he wouldn't keep going back to her.