Why does he keep running back to his exes? (they're hoes too)

So there's this boy I knew him since the 8th grade and he lead me on. He knows I'ma good girl, he knows I'm not like these other whores around here, he knows I'm wifey material but I still get treated like sh*t. Every time I walk past him and his friends he just stares doesn't say anything just stares but when his friends aren't around he approaches me. So I go on Facebook and I see he's in a relationship again with his ex. I don't know why he keeps running back to her. She's a whore and he knows it. All of his ex's are whores but he treats them with love and treats me like sh*t I don't understand at all. He told me that I'm his future wife and he knows I'ma virgin and a good girl but yet I get treated like sh*t and he treats his non virgin whores that he meets on Facebook with lovw

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, just because someone is sexually promiscuous doesn't automatically mean they are a bad person. Maybe they have a nicer personality than you or he just wants the sex. But clearly he has some sort of connection with her or he wouldn't keep going back to her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Haha the way you type is hilarious... he probably just wants to keep f***ing them hoes, maybe he'll come to you eventaully but that's after he's had sex with them alot... sounds like you are obssseded wtih him

1|0
    0|0
    • So why does he treat them with love and not me if he knows I'ma good and girl and they're hoes

• Show All
    • So if that don't make them hoes would you like a girl that had sex with more than half of your friends and girls uploads pictures with them naked, other boys has had videos of them f***ing and got put on Facebook

• Your a silly immature girl, keep venting your obsession then.

• cause he just wants sex

1|0
    0|0
    • From me or them

• he just wants sex from them and probably just wants sex from you and says these things so that you will stick around.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are very judgemental. A good girl doesn't speak so ill of others,maybe its your goodie goodie attitude that is a turn off. Women who speak bad of other women come off as insecure, change your attitude, one day you will be sexually active, will that make you a whore? don't judge

0|0
    1|0
    • THEY ALL ARE WHORES HE EVEN ADMITTED IT THEY GET EXPOSED ON FACEBOOK AND PEOPLE HAVE VIDEOS OF THEM F***ING ON FACEBOOK AND THEY HAVE PICTURES OF THEM ON FACEBOOK OF THEM SUCKING DAY THEY TAKE PICTURES OF THEYRE VAGINAS AND PUT IT ON FACEBOOK

• Show All
    • Agreed Queenbeatris

• But when I do become sexual active I'm not gonna be having sex with random boys and I'm not gonna be giving head to boys. And I won't upload picture on Facebook of me being half naked

Recommended myTakes