Boyfriend wants me to slow down due to failed relationships in the past?

Help my boyfriend says I need to slow down but I'm very confused... were getting a place together and I practically live at his house, I've met his son and everything has been great so what do I need to slow down? & tells me he rushed things with his last ex and he doesn't want this relationship to fail

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just wants to take his time, he doesn't want to rush and everything goes wrong. Just go with his pace, and if you feel like he's moving to slow, then you might have to move on. But I think it's a good thing that he wants to make sure the relationship doesn't get messed up and wants to go slowly.