Why would a girl change her mind so fast?

I recently met an ex girlfriend. She contacted me after 3 months (no contact at all) and told me she had to see me or she'd explode. I agreed, not knowing what to expect. When we met she told me how she dreams, talks and thinks about me. I was surprised becuase I thought she completely forgot about me. She gave me all the right signals...

I decided to give it another try. I Started texting her how I felt and how I would like to meet her again. At first everything went smoothly. After a while she changed completely and rejected all I tried. I couldn't understand why?!? became frustrated, a bit pushy and needy.. Now we're ignoring each other.

Was this a test? Why would she lead me like that and then change her mind alll of a sudden? I want to see her again but don't know how to handle this kind of situation...

Give me your advice... I want to understand. GIRLS, everybody...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• same thing with my ex... and I'm glad you reminded of it... sometimes I think he is the answer, he is my key to happiness.. but really I need to fix myself and be happy with my own life... it didn't work out for a reason.. maybe your ex thought she needed you but realized its something else that's missing in her life...

0|0
    0|0
    • what can/should I do?

• Show All
    • keep it casual and just focus on the friendship... don't go too deep... except it was kind of ruined when we started to have sex again and I started to have feelings and I don't think he felt as strongly... so I don't recommend that actually you should talk and come to an agreement before you have sex or anything. There's really no one answer:/ communication is key and if you don't have that there's no relationship... or even friendship... work on commuication and if she is ignoring you stay st

• rong and don't dwell on it, understand she is going through a hard time and don't take it personal.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• she still has some feelings for you , but maybe not much enough to get back together , and you don't know what was she doing in those 3 months , maybe there is something preventing her from taking this decision , don't contact her again , let her make her own mind up and come back to you by herself

1|0
    0|0
    • plus dandi I ve checked your profile and saw your picture out of curiosity , and you are a nice looking , elegant slim guy , that any girl would like you to be in love with her , you don't deserve to be broken up with , put that in mind , don't forget it , or she will forget it , appear confident and sexy and she will want you more , yes she know you love and want her and even been needy at a time But at the same time you know you can get another girl , play this role and she will miss you again ;)

• Thank you, I'm starting to like you :)

But you know it might sound strange, but I have a special feeling for her... Don't know where and how it comes from. I'm less interested in other girls :)

• yes yes I quite get I , it is so normal , and that's why you should exactly do what I told you , appearing needy and so much in love with her won't help so much , she will get back again , don't worry

• Well, it sounds like she was missing you to some extent.

But, once you two started talking again, she probably remembered why you guys broke up in the first place, and decided she shouldn't have contacted you. Now she's rejecting and ignoring you because she wants to act like this never happened.

I'd say move on, and if she tries something like this again, just ignore her.. she sounds rather fickle.

0|0
    0|0
    • The strange thing is that we never argued when we dated... She told me herself everything was perfect when we were together. She broke up with me, because she assumed I was unfaithfull! without any reason... So there is nothing to remeber about the breakup... I'm trying to understand...

• She's crazy. It's normal for girls to be crazy sometimes. She probably doesn't even know why she did that. Ignore her. Next time she does something like that, just ignore her completely. She's trying to play games, wether she knows it or not, and it's just not worth it. It didn't work the first time, so why would it this time? She may still have feelings for you but obviously not the right kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow what ad***move. I can't even justify that from a girls perspective, sorry, I just wouldn't ever do that to my ex who gratefully agreed to meet up with me again. That's kind of awful and she doesn't sound like she's worth the time anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she found out that you were with another girl and it broke her heart or maybe she was in a relationship with someone else and she tried to get over that person by talking to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you sleep with her. Maybe she needed a fixin so she wouldn't explode.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's hiding a secret. Family stuff or an ocd?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You want to understand girls? Good luck.

She wanted you to take control and you went all emo talking about feelings and got pushy and needy.

When she says you had to see you or explode, you should have met her, took her home and f***ed her brains out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think that girls just like to see guys swoon over then. I'm guessing she felt lonely and wanted to feel wanted again. sorry to say it but you were the closest one that could still make her feel that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes