Why would a girl change her mind so fast?

I recently met an ex girlfriend. She contacted me after 3 months (no contact at all) and told me she had to see me or she'd explode. I agreed, not knowing what to expect. When we met she told me how she dreams, talks and thinks about me. I was surprised becuase I thought she completely forgot about me. She gave me all the right signals...

I decided to give it another try. I Started texting her how I felt and how I would like to meet her again. At first everything went smoothly. After a while she changed completely and rejected all I tried. I couldn't understand why?!? became frustrated, a bit pushy and needy.. Now we're ignoring each other.

Was this a test? Why would she lead me like that and then change her mind alll of a sudden? I want to see her again but don't know how to handle this kind of situation...

Give me your advice... I want to understand. GIRLS, everybody...

82

Most Helpful Girl

• same thing with my ex... and I'm glad you reminded of it... sometimes I think he is the answer, he is my key to happiness.. but really I need to fix myself and be happy with my own life... it didn't work out for a reason.. maybe your ex thought she needed you but realized its something else that's missing in her life...

• what can/should I do?

• keep it casual and just focus on the friendship... don't go too deep... except it was kind of ruined when we started to have sex again and I started to have feelings and I don't think he felt as strongly... so I don't recommend that actually you should talk and come to an agreement before you have sex or anything. There's really no one answer:/ communication is key and if you don't have that there's no relationship... or even friendship... work on commuication and if she is ignoring you stay st

• rong and don't dwell on it, understand she is going through a hard time and don't take it personal.