Ex wants to have space after 4 months, why?

My ex broke up with me 4 months ago due to me taking her for granted. That's how she felt anyway. But she wanted to be friends because she felt comfortable around me and doesn't feel that way with ANYONE else.

After 4 months, with some arguments, she said she's still a angry at me because of everything and needs space.

I didn't feel like I took her for granted and I loved her very much. I think I've proven that much to her. Communication was the problem.

I can't help but think she wants space because she also still loves me. But I made it clear to her that I don't want a relationship with her anymore because I'm over her and I want to keep it that way.

What do you think she wants?

11