Am I being paranoid over my girlfriend?

So I've been with my girlfriend on and off for about 2 years. Though we've separated once we both never strayed away from one another. Now, out of the 2 years together there has been one instance where I thought my girlfriend was doing something behind my back. It started with Facebook...

So I logged onto my Facebook for the first time in about a month. I see on my feed that my girlfriend added a new guy. When I asked she accused me of being possessive and controlling. She told me he's just some guy who started talking to her at a bar. I let it rest. During this time she has accused me multiple times of being unfaithful. Mind you, I have never even hinted at wanting another woman. I've been extremely loyal and dedicated to her even when she is in the midst of an episode of depression. I have confessed to her on several occasions my desire to one day marry her and start a family.

Well, fast forward about a year forward and a few weeks prior I went away for a weekend with my friends. A guys only retreat. I ended up being a babysitter and making sure no one got arrested and/or killed. I come back and again check my FB and BAM another dude. I bit my tongue not wanting to start a fight but I couldn't hold back. She was acting distant and flakey. However, she acts like this while in school usually mid-semester is in full on depression and isolates herself (yes, she has depression and anxiety). So I asked her about her new friend. She again brought up this whole thing how I am controlling and manipulative. How he's just a friend from class and that I'm over reacting.

I've never been the jealous guy. I am usually very trusting of gf's. I believe in trust and being faithful. Am I just blowing up?

11