Girls: Your boyfriend watching p*rn?

Girlfriend is upset that I told her I watch p*rn and has not spoken to me for over a week.

I can understand why she's upset, but I've been telling her for over 3 years that I want her to wear sexy underwear for me and she hasn't bothered (she wears granny underwear for me, although she does dress up in sexy underwear sometimes when she's going to a party or somewhere without me).

What's more, in the past she has done the following to me, that I would not have dreamt of doing to her:

- spoken to her ex boyfriends/flings

- stayed overnight at another man's house

- flirted with her male work colleagues (and also my friend)

I know I probably shouldn't watch it, however she has made no effort at all to please me in the looking sexy for me regard, and given the above her upset at me seems incredibly selfish to be frank. What do people think?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally always respect that, my boyfriend watches a p*rn movies on the internet or television. This is not significant so much if you rely on strongly. I meaned, some guys become perverted and suitable for cheating their girlfriend because they understand the girlfriends would not give enough pleasure them... That's very sorrowful and jerk situation for all girls...In my spesific idea, I would let him to watch p*rn unless he exceed the border of relationship...Briefly girls sometimes know to constrain their abilities for healthy and long datings...