Girls: Your boyfriend watching p*rn?

Girlfriend is upset that I told her I watch p*rn and has not spoken to me for over a week.

I can understand why she's upset, but I've been telling her for over 3 years that I want her to wear sexy underwear for me and she hasn't bothered (she wears granny underwear for me, although she does dress up in sexy underwear sometimes when she's going to a party or somewhere without me).

What's more, in the past she has done the following to me, that I would not have dreamt of doing to her:

- spoken to her ex boyfriends/flings

- stayed overnight at another man's house

- flirted with her male work colleagues (and also my friend)

I know I probably shouldn't watch it, however she has made no effort at all to please me in the looking sexy for me regard, and given the above her upset at me seems incredibly selfish to be frank. What do people think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally always respect that, my boyfriend watches a p*rn movies on the internet or television. This is not significant so much if you rely on strongly. I meaned, some guys become perverted and suitable for cheating their girlfriend because they understand the girlfriends would not give enough pleasure them... That's very sorrowful and jerk situation for all girls...In my spesific idea, I would let him to watch p*rn unless he exceed the border of relationship...Briefly girls sometimes know to constrain their abilities for healthy and long datings...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I hope she doesn't continue to her past acts if she still does, please let her go..

Why not she watch together with you? I wanna see the expression on my boyfriend face :P

If she doesn't like you watching it then don't do it...if you have she urge wait till she is gone

0|0
    0|0
  • I embarrass the hell out of him when I find it. I really don't mind though... I now know that he likes bjs, black girls, emo/scene chicks and goth chicks X)

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, you need to respect her bec she's still a woman.if she don't like you watching that then better stop your hobby if you really love her.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• In the end it's all about conpromise. My girl didn't like the idea of me watching p*rn until we watched it together. She didn't enjoy it as much as I did, but knew she had nothing to worry about when I was going to put all the tension towards her.

My girl loves to look sexy when she's with me. I honestly don't car, they come off anyway. But I love how sexy underwear hugs those curves. You can't get that with granny's .

0|0
    0|0
  • Why shouldn't you watch it?

If she puts no effort into your sex life, why are you with her?

0|0
    0|0
    • She does make effort, but only when I push for it. A constant battle. And I get comments like "why should I wear nice underwear, why don't you wear a thong for me?" which I think is a little odd.

• Find another girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • She's selfish and the relationship won't last because she has contempt for your desires.

Keep watching the p*rn. And be on the look out for a better girlfriend. Dump this one when you find one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes