How do you let go of a ex that has given you no closure at all?

My boyfriend well I should say my ex has not contacted me in three weeks. I am accepting the fact that he obvious does not want to be with me. How do I get through this time without being bitter and how do I just let it go. I want to be healthy through this process and I do not want to hate him not for his sake, but for mine I don't want to waste anymore energy on someone that just stop talking to you without saying a word.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try to give yourself the closure. I know the pain of what your going through for I have had someone do this to me.

Just write it off as there missing out. Cause really they are. You are meant for someone a lot better. And clearly he wasn't the one for you, cause he hasn't been able to give you a answer. Which should clearly state his lack of communication.

Just don't stress. Just know that its not your fault. Cause in reality it isn't.

He's just very low, and he probably won't be able to give you a proper answer because his ego is standing in the way.

I know this will be hard, but you have to act as if he was never existent in your life. Just know that you did nothing wrong, and he is the idiot.

• Thank you, so much I guess if I can just get over who does these kinds of things.

• People that work/live off theie ego's normally do these things. There not very in tune with there hearts as we are. There just losers. All I gotta say.

Don't worry, you sound like a very amazing woman. He is clearly not for you if he cannot explain himself to you.

• Thank you, for you advice it is greatly appreciate!