I need some relationship advice?

i was talking to my ex the other day about possibly hanging out for sushi since everyone else I asked is working. she responded in a way that kind of made me feel like ****, and I responded by insulting her and then deleting her off anything. I still do care about her as a person, and I see her as a friend nothing more.

i wrote an appologie, I was wondering if there is anything I should fix or change.

Hey Kristal, I just wanted to say that I apologize for what I said the last time we spoke. I understand that you have a boyfriend now and I respect you and your decision to not take me up on my offer. I just felt inferior and belittled when you and I talked, and it did upset me a little. That is why I unfriended you on Facebook and have not been texting you. Kristal I am sorry that I acted out in such an immature way instead of telling you about why I did what I did, and I hope you can excuse me for my childish behavior. I understand if you do not wish to talk to me, or see me at all in the future. I will respect you, and I will take you seriously, no matter what your decision. I just hope you can forgive me and that you and I can stay in contact. Kristal you really are an important person in my life, and no matter where life brings you, you will make me happy, and I will be happy for you.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother with the apology. Just let her go and no more contact. You two obviously aren't mature enough, yet to handle being friends with exes.