Why does my ex try to make me jealous?

For starters my ex girlfriend left me about 2 weeks ago. She first asked for a break, but during the first few days of break she started to hangout with some new guy she barely met more and more. She never gave me the light of day,which caused me to tell her I was over it. A few days later she called it off all together and told me she would never get with me again. I want her to be happy and would often get jealous during our relationship. However now she likes to text me and say how happy she is with the new guy and how she is going to move to Japan with him in 2 months because he will be stationed there and she wants to try something new. But when I said you must love him already she gets defensive and says she dislikes this about me "that I always assume something." Why does she try to make me jealous if we aren't together, because it doesn't bother me anymore I want the best for her.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• because we girls even tho we love you, we feel insecure and need to be reminded constantly that you only have eyes for us. and she probably went to that guy to make you jealous, she was waiting for you to say something like " hey you! leave my girl alone" and grab her from him you know like those really cute scenes.

SHE IS SCREAMING! COME AND GET ME AND SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!

• She is the one that left me, she has even said she doesn't think we will ever meet again. And that she is so happy being single

• :D and you are wonderful

• Aww :) thank you