Best way to get boyfriend back right after a break up?

call and talk things out or give him space to think and miss me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest and don't play games, like going no contact just to get him to miss you so he will be back to you, if you go no contact use it for what it is, no contact to heal yourself and move on with your life,sometimes, they eventually contact you again and if in that moment you still feel like giving it a try (which I doubt) then you win either way, if you don't want, you won't be hurt as you are over him already, but really, be honest, be yourself, and do what you want to do, its your life, your heart, your realtionship.advices are good, but in the end only you decide and nothing is better than being always yourself in a relationship, if they love you like that, then it will last longer.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you are the one who broke up with him it's not likely... he'll probably have decided a while ago or he'll be doing it because he plans to move on. Anything beyond that just isn't desirable, as in begging, pleading or going over the top on effort.

1|0
    0|0
  • apologize and admit you were wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get on your knees and open your mouth?

Seriously, depends a lot. He break up with you? Unlikely either way, and you probably don't wan to be in a relationship where he's not interested in you. (and in this case, getting on your knees is a terrible idea, and unlikely to help)

You break up with him? Apologize early, tell him you were wrong, give him time to think, and don't be surprised if he's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • realize that its over and move on with your life

0|0
    1|0
    • im sorry, was my honesty too harsh for you?

• wasnt me that did that

What Girls Said 2

• You can't do anything now. It's too soon. NC isn't a magic spell to make them miss you and contact you again. Even if he does contact you it'll just be on a friendly basis because he doesn't want to be with you anymore. That's why he broke up with you.

You should get those thoughts out of your head as much as possible. Later on, waaaaay down the road, you can initiate conversation with him again. Then, if you still have feelings just compartmentalize them and be friendly with him the way you were before. Just act the way you always have with him but without any romantic interaction.

Find distractions and when you're ready, go out and date people here and there. No rush.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends, how did you guys end?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes