Do some young guys move out of their parents house at the age of 18 and live in their own house?

Whats the youngest of age do you know of or heard about guys who have bought a place of his own. Which is him living by himself so young.

I'm asking cause it seems like most young girls when they reach 18, they alreadly leave the nest and buy their own house, well what about guys that age or at least him at the age of 19, 20, 21, 22, or 23?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I think someone who is 31 should move out of their parents house. You can do it. I believe in you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Everybody lifestyle and background of what they been through during their past life is different from others.

• My life is my own. While I certainly listen to my parents advice. They don't make decisions for me.

If I meet a 31 year old guy that lives with his parents, if I like him I'm going to go out with him. I bought my own house last year. I believe in you.

• But do you think your parents would still think you're dating a 31 year old loser?

Also would you love to add me as a friend?