Are you staying home or traveling for Thanksgiving break?

I'm most likely staying home for Thanksgiving break this year.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't be having Thanksgiving at MY house, but I won't be traveling far either. All of my closer immediate family lives in or around the same town as me. So my dilemma is fitting two Thanksgiving events, one with each side of my family, into one day, lol. That's a lottttt of food.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I can't afford to move out on my own, so I live with my parents, as does my 25 year old sister. But we're going to cook for the troops who can't be with families this year on Thanksgiving :) We're going to the local base and helping to prepare the feast, and our family is also donating product and services from our bar catering company :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Moved to a different state for due to my career choice. Going back home (los angeles) for thanksgiving...so soon yet so far away! terribly homesick. Its nice to just refocus my energies with a trip

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always stayed home for Thanksgiving. That's mainly because we are pretty much the only household in the family that cooks, not to mention I simply prefer spending time with family the most on that day. Even if they are rather insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back when it was Thanksgiving, I went up to my bestie's grandmothers farm...

We do that every Thanksgiving and Christmas

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm traveling to North Carolina to see my cousins and aunt and uncle with my mom, sister and great aunt. Nine hour drive. My dad is staying home with the animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• Staying home. There is nothing to do where I live, but I'm used to it. I don't always feel like traveling anyway. Sometimes it feels best to just stay home, relax, and not worry about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do Thanksgiving ... not really a UK thing to do ... but surely you should be thanking your Parents for giving you life ... hence staying at home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes