What would it take for you to cheat?

Assuming you're in a serious relationship, would you cheat if you have the opportunity and:

a) You have a deep mental connection with the person.

b) You have a strong physical attraction.

c) She/He has been your crush for a long time.

d) If your partner will never find out

e) I would never cheat (if you vote this, please write in the comments if you wouldn't cheat on your current partner or would never do it and if you have please)

Please be honest!
  • Mental connection
  • Physical attraction
  • Has been a crush for a long time
    Vote C
  • My girlfriend/boyfriend will never find out
    Vote D
  • I would never cheat
    Vote E

2937

Most Helpful Guy

• The majority of answers to this question remind me of the libertarians of politics. It makes so much sense in theory but it's not practical or realistic in reality. I also have no plans to cheat and probably wouldn't. Statistically though, most people will. They just don't realize it at this young age. People can come up with all kinds of ways for cheating to make sense: I love my spouse but there is no passion, I don't want to leave them because of the kids, I'm gonna stay in this relationship for the money, I'm bored of my spouses body and this really sexy person wants to do me right now--right, like that person is really going to pick up their phone to break up with there spouse right there to prevent the technicality of cheating `--'