Have you ever done something retarded when you were hurt?

My ex now girlfriend cheated on me,so I cursed her quite a lot and I left...

I know its that bad but have you done anything similar or even worse?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I was the "better person" so I just ignored it...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I was with a guy who left me (for good reason as we were cheating on his best friend and I had threatened to break up with his friend since it was wrong) and got with someone else 3 days later (THAT'S the part that bothered me..). Him leaving was the best thing that could have happened (as the whole cheating thing was wrong and I just wanted that to end ASAP) but less than a week after you just told me you loved me you got another girlfriend? Uh.. no.

I went through my stages of anger and guilt and regret and all that calling him, cursing him out, apologizing, telling him I wanted to be with him instead of my boyfriend. The whole situation was stupid really..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I was the "better person" but I stupidly begged him not to break up with me before he did it. Then after a month of nc and I initiated contact again for a few months, I kept blowing up his phone with texts when he was ignoring me.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my friends slept with my ex (we broke up Friday at lunch, they hooked up Saturday night)

So I slept with her brother...

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd react the same if it were me! That's not retarded

0|0
    0|0
  • I just let it go and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be the bigger person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• How is that retarded? It's not like it wasn't justified. She took your trust and love and crushed it. I would expect the same if the roles were reversed and you cheated on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have. in retrospect we wish we could do things differently but in the case of being cheated one. cursing her is accepted ... believe me.!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not retarded. When my ex broke up with me right out of the blue, I broke down, got angry, and hurled a shoe at my bathroom mirror and shattered it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes