Have you ever done something retarded when you were hurt?

My ex now girlfriend cheated on me,so I cursed her quite a lot and I left...

I know its that bad but have you done anything similar or even worse?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I was the "better person" so I just ignored it...
    Vote C

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I was with a guy who left me (for good reason as we were cheating on his best friend and I had threatened to break up with his friend since it was wrong) and got with someone else 3 days later (THAT'S the part that bothered me..). Him leaving was the best thing that could have happened (as the whole cheating thing was wrong and I just wanted that to end ASAP) but less than a week after you just told me you loved me you got another girlfriend? Uh.. no.

I went through my stages of anger and guilt and regret and all that calling him, cursing him out, apologizing, telling him I wanted to be with him instead of my boyfriend. The whole situation was stupid really..