Is he gonna break up with me :( help!

My boyfriend is mad at me,he never gets mad ..he only been mad at me once and it wasn't good.i need help,he has not text/call or talk to me since Monday and it has been killing me and he won't tell me what I did he never talks about his feelings,he just said we cool that he still loves me yet still when I text me he's so cold just says hi and never responds I seem desperate and it's not looking good I hate how I been acting..I think that's the reason he is acting like a kid because I keep saying sorry and talking to him.i asked him if he wants to break up with me and he said no but I don't know I think he gonna break up with me,what do I do? And should I just let him calm down and stop calling and texting until he is ready to talk to me?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• my 1st opinion is.. you did something wrong.. maybe insulted him or his friends or hurt his ego. We guys generally don't say what's wrong because we feel stupid to point out the obvious... now carefully remember everything that happened since the last time he was happy, maybe you will find out your mistake. if you do, repair it.. We don't want hollow sorries, be serious about what you did wrong.. don't act like a typical stupid girl.. and he will love you back. HOPE THAT HELPS.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I know what I did wrong and I told him sorry,he said we good but he is not acting like it,should I just stop calling him and texting until he gets over his madness and calm down.

• and yes.. even though the anonymous girl said that he will come around if you stop calling, I seriously believe that.. those people who react quickly come around.. he's pretty much looking out for a new girl.. he just wants to calmly dump you.. if you care for him even a bit, show him that you have cut all contact with your ex, unfrnd him on fb if possible. otherwise I would suggest you forget about him.. the vase has been broken. can't be fixed now

• this is good advice and I hope she can salvage this like you said by not talking to the ex especially telling your boyfriend you are not going to talk to him then turn around and do it. Stop it or you will lose him you can only put up with so much.