How can I get this girl who slept with my ex out my head? Why am I worried when I'm beautiful? Please read my story

Well there's a girl that messed with my boyfriend when we weren't together , & it put a hold on me... I still think of the girl to this day when I shouldn't have, because her & her friends gave me drama & hated on me.

But the way she tried to intimidate me because she slept with my ex when I was pregnant & it really made me feel a way...

She's cute don't get me wrong , but as far as beauty goes, I am the prettier girl... But she did have a better bod

My ex cut her loose considering it was just a fling to him, & he's been with me , told her, her friends, he was with me & didn't want her... MIND you THIS WAS 3 years ago & I just didn't get over it

So last year I broke up with him because I couldn't get over it & started talking to some other guy & so on... So he decided to do the same thing ... He started associating & sleeping with a few girls & she was one of them. He slept with her 2wice this time around, as well as a few others & didn't care because he was single

I wonder how she feels & knows that me & him were broken up obviously . I know she knows we're back together, we got back the end of that summer, I realize I made a mistake & he does too...I just wonder if she feels foolish

Bc she sees all of this. I know I shouldn't be concerned about this type of individual considering what league I'm in.

But for some reason I can't drown her out & I really want to& my boyfriend says I'm making him depressed:/

Please tell me why do I still feel intimidated or jealous... ? & how to stop

01