Should I tell him I love him or is it too soon?

I have been seeing this guy for about two months casually and a few days ago I had one of those moments where you just realize that you love the person. Since then everything has felt strange and my room mate, man, and friends have all been asking why I've been acting so different the past few days. I haven't been eating as much and I've barely slept, I'm not sure if it's from the excitement, the stress, the confusion, or a combination but I have been considering telling him how I feel even though I don't really think he would express the same sentiment because it hasn't been very long. We've basically been living together for the time that we've been seeing each other because we live in the same dorm right down the hall from each other and we spend the night together a lot (4 times a week) however we do not have a heavily physical relationship. I make his bed, do his ironing, cook him meals, and am supportive of him and he gives me back rubs, takes me on dates, and helps me with my school work. His room mate tells me he is crazy about me and he tells me himself that he feels like we could have a very strong, long-lasting relationship if we did chose to take that path. The time we do spend together is great because we have a lot in common, have a lot of fun, and both seem to be looking for the same things in a relationship, we just aren't really officially in one yet. Because it has only been a two month long casual relationship I am very hesitant to reveal such feelings for fear that it will come on too strong or scare him away especially because we are not technically each others boyfriend or girlfriend by conscious decision. I have somewhat expressed this fear to him by telling him that I feared that I cared for him and liked him too much for what we are to which he replied, "No such thing! I care about you too. A lot." So my question is obviously should I tell him that I feel this way or should I let it lie and keep this to myself?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you only want to say it because you do, but you also want him to say it back. You don't really have much to gain by telling him besides getting it off your chest