Dumpers and dumpees. When did missing your ex hit you?

I know most dumpees will miss their ex right away

Mine took about a month though to hit me.

Some dumpers don't regret it but I have also heard of those that do

So specific which one you are and how long it took until you missed/regretted it.

This is speaking of serious relationships that both people were invested in for the long run.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• right away.. it's complicated, I had to dump him because my parents wanted me to focus on school. Plus he smoked weed, which isn't terrible in my opinion but I stared doing other drugs and I had to cut out every bit of that lifestyle to get better. I still miss him to this day and its been years... But it's for the good.. I need to move on he still smokes weed and drinks and it's still too tempting for me to fall back into old ways... not just using but depression...