Dumpers and dumpees. When did missing your ex hit you?

I know most dumpees will miss their ex right away

Mine took about a month though to hit me.

Some dumpers don't regret it but I have also heard of those that do

So specific which one you are and how long it took until you missed/regretted it.

This is speaking of serious relationships that both people were invested in for the long run.

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• right away.. it's complicated, I had to dump him because my parents wanted me to focus on school. Plus he smoked weed, which isn't terrible in my opinion but I stared doing other drugs and I had to cut out every bit of that lifestyle to get better. I still miss him to this day and its been years... But it's for the good.. I need to move on he still smokes weed and drinks and it's still too tempting for me to fall back into old ways... not just using but depression...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 5

• Dumpee

I did miss him at first, then we got back together, then he dumped me again (I was very hard-headed), and I didn't really miss him after that because that time I saw it coming. When he wanted to get back together the second time I was able to cut him out completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumpee. Missed my ex right away. Even before he did it. (Long story but I knew it was coming for a while). It's been over a year and I still miss being with him to some extent. But we're back in speaking terms now. Even though we're not getting back together, it's nice and makes missing him decrease a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ended it. It's been 6 years and it hasn't hit me yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been both with my last ex. He broke up with me, and I didn't miss him. I saw it coming so I wasn't even really upset about it. A couple months later he BEGGED like crazy for me to give him a second chance so I did.

I dumped him a few months after that, and I didn't miss him at all this time - because he went totally crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumpers are usually a pos that didn't care about you at all and didn't love you at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes