It isn't getting better with time?

This is hard for me to admit but I'm struggling to get over the break-up I had with my ex. We broke up after a stupid fight that I started and I feel like it's my fault because I started the fight. The last time we talked was in September and I'm sure that's the last time we will ever talk and he told me that he didn't want to get back together with me and I respect that. It's just been so hard to get over him and I'm trying--I really am; but it's not working. Nothing is helping me to get over him. Everyone says it gets better with time but it's getting worse, what do I do?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• September? It's only been 2 months! It's totally normal for things to still feel like crap only 2 months out. Especially if you'd been together for awhile.

What to do? You need to get your mind occupied with other things. It will also help to get out of your normal routine. And it'll help to just start meeting new people and socializing. Getting to know strangers forces you to get into their heads which has the benefit of getting you out of yours right now.

One way to do all those things at once is to start a new hobby. Join a group of some kind. Anything you find even a little interesting.

0|0
    0|0
    • We broke up before September. I was only telling him that I found one of his things in my room and wondering whether or not he wanted it back.

What Girls Said 1

• Love is love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes