Girl with a boyfriend... what to think?

hi,

so this girl that has a boyfriend is being flirty to me... I'm 18 and she's 17, we're in the same class and we're friends (although I didn't know her 2 months ago)

some examples: we were sitting next to each other talking and she said we were gonna organize the school prom together this year, it would be better. I laughed and agreed and then she told me something like "but don't think you're bringing all your friends, it's just the 2 of us". same class hour she started massaging my back cause I complained I was bored.

I feel like I constantly catch her looking at me...

I also added her on Facebook some days ago, the second day she connected and immediately talked to me. she explained she was using her dad's mobile to get on fb and couldn't stay long. she connected 5 times for about 15 minutes that day and each time she started talking to me...

what to think about this? could it just be friendliness? could you do this unconsciously, not realizing you're being flirty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she likes you more than friendship. You should see as you would as it was a guy. So... carefully. She may not have known she was interested in girls until she met you. So she is excited to be connecting with you. Honesty is massive. You need to decide what direct you are taking. If you are bi-curious it is best not to tell anyone just yet . But you will need a sit down with her and feel her out with some questions and from there you can nip it bud, no pun intended. Main thing is approach with a relaxed open attitude. That is the mature way to handle it. It just between you and her.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I'm a guy not a girl :) thanks for the answer though

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Whether she is doing this intentionally or because it's a part of her personality,
    this should be a red flag to you.

A lot of the times people will flirt when they are in a relationship.
    All that can come from this is leading the other person on (they may think they have a chance).
    The person in turn, will not leave their partner for you and you will be flung around like
    a ping pong ball.
    (((Very rarely, is it likely that the other person will end their relationship and stay with you)))

Stay clear of this and try not to pursue anything.
    If she flirts with you...great!
    She may like you...but nothing can come of this.
    Don't try to take it to the next level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her boyfriend probably isn't giving her enough attention and she needs to feel like she is still wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • well I do think she likes you, but I would just cut her off if she's doing it when she's in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well I know I'm a flirty person anyways, not because I mean to be though. sometimes there's a fine line between being nice and being flirty. from what you said there are some mixed signals there but just play it cool. do you like this girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess I kinda do, I wouldn't be thinking about trying to go for her if I didn't :P

• Well then... ha ha sorry. Everything stands, about being careful. If she cheats...she will cheat on you. Tread lightly, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants the D, but like every other dude said, never date her 'cuz she'll end up cheating on you eventually ya feel me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds flirty. She's obviously a bit of a slag. Either that or she's a cocktease.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes