Cheating...Give second chance or dum him?

there's this guy who I have been friends with for about almost 4 years now and about a year ago we started talking and about 2 weeks ago we make it official.. this past week one of his best guy friends txt's me and says that my boyfriend has cheated on me and gave me the other girls number and I talked to her and I confirmed that It happened.. later that day he still hadn't called me back and then a day later he tells me this...so should I give him a second chance or no?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 weeks and already cheating? DUMP HIS ASS,and do it nicely that will make it sting.