If you were a japanese boy and your mom divorced your dad and married 3 black men would you brag about it?

would you be proud to tell this story? would it make you feel cool? is the American military base cool?
this is a serious question.
my reaction? well lets just say I'm glad I have thick bangs to hide my raised eyebrows. of course I acted very calm and understanding. the boy has an entire sleeve with a dragon reaching to his chest. do you know what that means in japan?
what is so lol about this?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• No I would not find that cool.

If, on the other hand, my dad was divorced and went on and married 3 hot eastern European supermodels... yeah, I'd kinda brag about that.