Can you really move on of you cannot find another more compatible person?

My EX wasn't perfect but he did have some amazing qualities. He was great looking, smart, ambitious and a nice guy.

Now I haven't talk to him for a year and I am set on someone new. However, it's difficult to find a smart and nice guy who doesn't want just sex.

Do you think one can really move on?
  • Yes you'll move ONLY when you find another person you really like
  • No, you can truly move on by "settling"
  • Other, see answer
    Vote C
When I say"move on" I mean stop wanting the "same standard" of guy. NOT stop loving the ex, etc. That has been over way back.

97

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't think so, becuase the standard would always be there, like the comparison. if you know you can get someone better then you will feel bad about ahving something bad